The Fannin County School
System is committed to graduating all students on time with the skills
they need to be successful. We believe this can best be accomplished in a
high performing learning environment focused on continuous improvement.
The Fannin County School System holds a vision of excellence for all students with successful progression at each level and a 100% graduation rate.
The Mission of the Fannin County School System is:
Developing Young Futures...
Learning for Tomorrow,
2. Higher expectations result in higher achievement.
3. High school graduation is an essential key to lifelong success.
4. Parent and community involvement increase student achievement.
5. Education is a shared responsibility and should take place at home, in school, and in the community.
6. A safe and secure environment is essential for teaching and learning.
7. All schools are accountable for improving student achievement.
8. A quality education requires quality staff, programs, facilities, equipment, and technology.
9. Student needs and supports should drive decision making and school system policies.